Welcome to Iberostar Paraiso Maya
Iberostar Paraiso Maya - 5 Star All-Inclusive Resort - Riviera Maya
Located right on the beach between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, on the Riviera Maya (Mexico), the IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya hotel is a 5-star All-Inclusive accommodation with the best sports, gastronomy and entertainment. Two stunning statues greet guests at the reception area of IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya hotel. Traditional Mayan decor brings great beauty to this hotel that features much Mayan art and ruins.
- Excellent facilities for children and families. The IBEROSTAR Paraíso Maya hotel is designed to entertain the whole family. Adults can enjoy a cocktail at one of the hotel bars and clubs, while teens have fun with nightly live entertainment. And for children, Lucy's Club is a place where the fun is guaranteed.
- Irresistible gastronomy. This All-Inclusive hotel offers exquisite delicacies in its 4 a la carte restaurants and its huge international buffet. Its varied gastronomy offers hundreds of flavors and textures. Vol-au-vent stuffed with shrimp and lobster cream or beef medallions and chicken rolls with almonds are just a few examples.
- Mayan Beauty. Each piece of furniture at the IBEROSTAR Paraiso Maya hotel is a work of art made of wood, brass, bronze and limestone. From the giant harp with seashells in its strings to the huge brass vases and a lobby bar which is an exact replica of the pyramid of Chichen Itza, this 5-star hotel can be considered a masterpiece worthy of the best museum. In the hotel's lobby bar, guests will find authentic Mayan ruins.
All Inclusive Details
- 24 Hours All Inclusive Resort!
- Junior Suites accommodations with spacious living areas, with king size or two double beds with private balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with marble floors, a magnifying mirror, a private jacuzzi bath & a separate shower
- In Room Amenities: air conditioning, cable TV, interactive TV plus DVD players, iron and iron board, coffee maker, minibar offering drinks and an in-room safe. ($)
- High-speed internet ($)
- Concierge service in each building
- All meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner offered at several buffets and a la carte. The dress code for a la carte restaurants requires that gentlemen wear long trousers.
- 6 Restaurants including 5 Specialty: Gourmet, Japanese/Tepanyaki, Steakhouse, Mexican & Seafood
- 24 Hours Room Service
- Snacks and all drinks are available 24-hours a day
- 7 Bars including domestic and international cocktails, beer and soft drinks
- Three swimming pools with hammocks
- Wave pool
- Lazy river
- Activities pool, Kids pool & Adults pool
- Extensive white sandy beach, complete with hammocks and parasols, bar and grill
- Kids Club
- Health Club
- State of the art Spa ($)
- Ice Cream parlor
- Five-star PADI dive center ($)
- 18-Hole Golf on premises ($) This golf course has been designated Best of the Best by Robb Report in 2006
- Shopping Center on premises ($)
- 2 Discotheques Galaxy for adults and Underground for adolescents
- The Star Friends at this resort offer an array of activities and group games during the day
- Every night there are different shows and live music
- Variety of activities and competitions including aerobics, group exercise classes, table tennis, volleyball, water polo, rifle shooting and archery
- Flood-lit tennis courts, catamaran-sailing, windsurfing and even a scuba clinic offered in the pool
- All Gratuities